Well here we are again… time for a rundown of the five most popular blog posts on My Mashed Up Life this month!
5. Divorced. Beheaded. Live! Yes, I hit the theatre this month for a musical based on the lives of Henry VIII’s wives. Don’t lose your head…
4. Naked In Japan. Regular readers will know that this blog post never dies. I am, apparently, still getting my clothes off in Japan, even after all this time.
3. A roundup of the library books my children were reading earlier this month. Some cool choices, kids!
2. Meanwhile, I have been busy reading The Testaments by Margaret Atwood. And, dear reader, I am still in Gilead as we speak, relishing every moment of this novel.
1. But before that, I was reading this: Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders. One of the best books I have ever read. And that’s saying something.